Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Six Pack


Well, it's meme time again. I was tagged by Marsha and will now finally post 6 weird things about me.

1. After unpacking groceries out of a plastic bag, I roll up the bag tightly and twist it onto itself, not unlike a hank of yarn. I do reuse the plastic bags and this reduces storage space needed. My friend Beth told me this one needed to be on the list.

2. Although not a vegetarian, I really don't like meat on my pizza or sub/hoagie sandwich.

3. When I get a new cd, I have to listen to each song for about 30 seconds until I've heard a little of each song before I can listen to the whole thing.

4. I don't mind needles, going to the dentist or the gynecologist. None are things I seek out and "enjoy" but they give me no anxiety. Used to be freaked out a bit by all three. For various reasons, I outgrew it.

5. I am the worst sports player ever. Ever. Really.

6. I play Sims 2 and I get really addicted to making houses and decorating them.

Oh, I could go on, but there's my six pack. By the way... tag, you're it. Just post a comment and let me know so I can come and read your six pack!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 at 9:40 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

"I play Sims 2 and I get really addicted to making houses and decorating them."

Do you think you have a calling as an interior decorator?

 
At January 18, 2007 at 9:14 AM, Blogger Gina said...

No, I'm sorry. There is no less-athletic being on this planet than me. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home