Friday, December 22, 2006

Psst...

I haven't done a post about knitting in a while partly because the projects are for Christmas gifts (and partly because I don't think my posts about knitting are particularly interesting). However, I'm almost done and will be posting pictures after the holidays. Button's stocking is done except for the lining and I'm not much of a sewer, so I'm going to ask for a bit of help on it.

Here's a picture of Buttons at a recent holiday. You would have thought we gave her some Christmas cheer by the joy she gleaned from a goblet filled with water.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 22, 2006 at 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you SURE that it is water in there? :)
- Stephanie
www.mesocrafty.wordpress.com

 
At December 22, 2006 at 11:03 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Merry Christmas, Ms. Buttonz & Feel better KatieMama!

XOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home