Thursday, November 30, 2006

Kicking November to the Curb

Well, I had a goal to post everyday in November and I haven't completed that task. I'm tempted to go back and "rewrite" history by post-posting (heh). Here's my best excuse: As much as I enjoy visiting family, it really takes away my energy and the recoup is at least a week.

So, we'll have to see if I go back in time, or just soldier on and try not to worry too much about the past. I have a bit of perfectionism in me you know, and I think I'm only like 4 or 5 posts away from my goal. Stay tuned!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 3, 2006 at 2:16 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Great kickin pic! Happy BDAy to hubs & Happy (belated) Thanksgiving (& now recovery from) to you all!

We just got back ourselves...and dread the return to work tomorrow.

Hugz to Buttons! XO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home