Sunday, November 19, 2006

Stranger than Fiction

My birthday is tomorrow and some wonderful friends watched Buttons while hubby and I went to see "Stranger than Fiction" and I'm really glad we went. I am a fan of Will Ferrell and movies like "Being John Malkovich", "Adaptation", "I Heart Huckabees", so this one was right up my alley. Life sure has a way of intersecting points. We also went to church today and the sermon was about living your life in abundance instead of scarcity, enjoying your life and counting your blessings. You know, general life stuff. However, when this message comes at you twice in a day very powerfully, you begin to sit up and take notice. I think my next post will be counting my lucky stars, blessings, good things, etc. It's Thanksgiving this week. Hold me to this, guys.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 20, 2006 at 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Did I ever tell you that we're UUers too? Lapsed at the moment but still...

Glad you had a night out.

 
At November 20, 2006 at 3:20 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

Happy birthday to you!
You live in a zoo!
You look like a monkey!
And you smell like one, too!

(Hey, it could me worse: you could have to hear me actually sing this. Heh.)

Hope you are having a great day!

 
At November 20, 2006 at 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so want to see this movie!! Glad to hear that it was worth while. Happy birthday by the way!
- Stephanie www.mesocrafty.wordpress.com

 
At November 20, 2006 at 6:01 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You don't look a day over 29!

Glad to hear that you were able to spend some good "date" time with the hubster.

Sending birthday hugs your way....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home