Friday, November 10, 2006

Lying in the Gutter, Looking at the Stars

Tonight I went to see a play at a local community theater. I had a great time and am getting the itch to audition again. I came home to find out my hubby had been replacing our toilet. No, he is not a plumber, just a man with a plan. Our toilet is now sitting in our yard next to our house waiting for the next bulk trash day. Whaddya think about turning it into a planter till then? By the way, thanks hubby! You rock.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 11, 2006 at 10:44 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Is that the Partridge Family on the tank??

Wzgirl

 
At November 11, 2006 at 5:26 PM, Blogger Katie J said...

OMG, maybe it is. This is not my picture, so I can't say for sure. Too funny Wzgirl.

 
At November 13, 2006 at 3:16 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

Maybe you should just leave the toilet where it is next to the house. Shabby chic, you know--oh so stylish! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home