Sunday, November 05, 2006

THANK YOU SECRET PAL


As if the funny e-cards and the fun e-mails weren't enough, my Secret Pal sent me a crazy good package as well. Wow, I have the best Secret Pal ever. I'd like to use her psuedonym here, but I'll have to ask her first. So, for now I just have to say once again...Thanks Secret Pal! I have wanted a book about blogging so I can personalize my blog a bit and now I have no excuses. I can't wait to try the recipes in this book. I'm also looking forward to listening to the Deep Forest CD.


Thanks as well for the Claudia Hand Painted fingering weight 100%Merino yarn in Plumicious. Oh, Secret Pal you sounded worried about the color. Let me assure you, I couldn't have picked out a better colorway or yarn. It's beeeautiful! Your recommendation was for gloves or socks. Well, for right now I'm just going to admire it's loveliness while I ponder it's future on my feet or on my hands.
This picture is hard to see, but my SP included Knipshildt Chocolatier chocolates. Heavenly and evil all at once. Oh my. After this post I will try some of the Kukicha Tea from Adagio Teas . You also sent a beautiful glass suncatcher in red with a sunflower on it. How did you know I love sunflowers? I have given these as gifts, but never had one for me. There was a lovely note as well...handwritten on beautiful pumpkin colored paper. Suffice it to say, I am overwhelmed by your generosity and thoughtfulness. Thank you.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At November 6, 2006 at 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad you liked the package and of course you can share my tag. I like the tea (it's a little strong, but it has an interesting flavor - very complex). The sunflowers are something we have in common. I just fell in love with them in the past few years and I thought you would like them too. When I saw that yarn in the shop, it just seemed to shout "buy me and send me to your pal!". I hope you enjoy knitting with it. Let me know how the recipes are in the cookbook. I am pretty sure I am going to pick up a copy for myself, it looks great. Enjoy!

 
At November 6, 2006 at 10:18 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Wow! What a great package of terrific goodies! She couldn't have picked a better yarn for you!! Gorgeous, KatieJ!! XO

 
At November 6, 2006 at 4:41 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

What a wonderful set of gifts! Your secret pal nailed it right on the nose--everything looks perfect for you!

 
At November 8, 2006 at 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty great pal ya got there, Sweets! It restores my faith in the love and caring of others.... unconditionally! mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home