Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Rub My Baby's Back Behind

To cut the low-brow humor of this post, here's a sweet pic of Buttons visiting a local farm where she had an entire conversation with some goats. The girl loves goats!

Warning: Post about poop coming your way. Buttons is getting good at the potty, but sometimes she seems to need a little help. One day after sitting with her for a good 15 minutes, I asked her if I could rub her back. Although I didn't really think it would help, I thought what the hey? Apparently, I found her magic poop spot cause things started happening. I think my hubby thought I was nuts the first time I told him to try it. The magic rub has helped on a number of occasions, including last night. Hubby and I were getting Buttons ready for bed and I told him to give it a go and it happened again. I started singing "Genie in a Bottle" and he started singing the title of this post to "...Baby One More Time". Buttons, hubby and I are all crowded into this tiny bathroom and we're singing bad teen pop songs about pooping. We laughed and I said to hubby "you know this will be a post and your song will be the title". So there you have it.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 19, 2006 at 6:16 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey, whatever works!

 
At October 19, 2006 at 9:16 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Boy, things have come a looong way since my potty training days. Alls I had was a whiny music box that played "How dry I am".

Buttons sure does love her animals - she's a wee Dr. Doolittle. XO

 
At October 20, 2006 at 1:11 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Cute picture - goats are funny animals to watch, Buttons has good taste. Hey sometimes I still have to read my little man a book (when he's a little backed up) while he sits on the throne.

To echo Stephanie, 'whatever works.'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home