Sunday, October 15, 2006

Still More Questions for SP9!

More SP9 questions and I'm sorry the answers are so long. I'm very indecisive when it comes to absolutes.

Actor - Big fan of Robert De Niro, but Johnny Depp is becoming a fave.
Actress - Meryl Streep
Animal - Cats and Dogs
Band - Oh, so hard to choose. I keep thinking of 80's bands like U2, The Police and R.E.M.
Book - Stones from the River by Ursula Hegi
Bubble Bath - I mostly do shower gel with a lavender, lemon or mint scent.
Candy - Good quality truffles (especially Belgian) can't be beat, but Mallow Cups could be my fave and they're hard to find.
Color - Clothing: lavender, fuschia and dark royal blue. Home Decor: Sage green, red, butter yellow. (I like a rainbow of colors really.)
Drink- Naturally flavored soda water. Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz are my fave wines.
Flower - Calla Lilly
Food - Ok, a lunchbox from Bread & Cie and onto Balboa Park to eat it with my family
Lip Balm -Bath & Body Works Mentha Lip Balm Stick by C.O. Bigelow
Lotion - Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream for dry hands. Origins Ginger Souffle for everything else.
Movie - Too many... Amelie, Bridget Jones' Diary, any Coen Brothers movie (Raising Arizona, Fargo)
Place- San Diego
Song - "Power of Two" by the Indigo Girls (plus a zillion more)
TV Show - Lost and Nip/Tuck are a couple I really like
Yarn- I really enjoy Mission Falls cotton and almost any Colinette yarn. (Not a huge fan of chenille even though theirs is the best.) Pretty much any decent quality soft wool has my vote.
Vacation Spot - San Diego, Belgium (Antwerp, Brugge, Ghent), southern Spain

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home