Sunday, October 15, 2006

More Questions Answered for SP9

SP9 officially starts today and my host Shelby asked us to answer a few questions about ourselves on our blog. Consider yourself tagged if you want to be and then let us know in the comments to come and read your blog!

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot? I enjoy knitting on our sofa in front of our TV for Netflix movie watching.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? I used to do cross-stitch and I still do some scrapbooking and I enjoy photography as well. However, you can't take my knitting away!

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? I've always wanted to visit Ireland. I guess I have this little fantasy about going and staying at a B&B in a little town, meeting the towns folk in a pub with a pint of Guiness. I also want to go back to China perhaps to adopt again, but most definitely to take Buttons back to her birth country. It is an amazing place.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a teacher or a psychologist. I need to finish a degree to do either of those things and get a full time job. I have taught and counseled in other ways and it's something I still want to pursue.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Tie! Moose Tracks...vanilla ice cream with chunks of chocolate and little peanut butter cups. Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey...banana flavored ice cream with excellent chocolate chunks.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 at 8:39 AM, Blogger Mom O Matic said...

So jealous you can knit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home