Friday, September 29, 2006

Kitchen Help

Buttons loves all things kitchen. Dishes to be done? She's there. Food to cook? She's there. I made some (poor quality) banana muffins the other day. She helped me, then went to her own kitchen and put a banana, an egg and a muffin in a pan to cook. My girl loves to cook soup and muffins.

My girl also loves giving her opinion. Incident in which Baba is clapping:

Buttons: No clapping.

Baba: Clapping makes Baba happy.

Buttons: No happy.

My girl. She's almost two. She's opinionated and full of herself.
I love my girl.

2 Comments:

At October 1, 2006 at 11:45 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Oh, God. Love the banana muffins in the pan! What a smart little muffin.

 
At October 4, 2006 at 1:04 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Ok, the egg, banana, and muffin in the pan is just too much! That girl's got talent. Too cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home