Friday, September 22, 2006

Christmas Stocking

No time for a big post, so I'll just put a couple of pics of my progress on Button's stocking.






(The work in progress)















(In this picture, the cuff is folded down to reveal what it will look like once finished.)



A few random thoughts in Buttons news...

She seems to be out of the extreme tantrum phase right now, but is getting itno the "Buttons do it" phase. It's an exciting phase as she strives for independence, but every milestone is so bittersweet 'cause time is just flying.

She took her
babydoll along with her today during a trip to the mall and held that baby so sweetly and always made sure to give her plenty of milk.

She will often get a purse together, put it over her arm and tell me "bye" and "bee ba back" (be right back) and when I ask where she is going she will mostly reply "knit" or she will say "werk" and "bagel" since her father always takes a bagel with him on the way to work. She's a funny one.

Must go and decide whether to sleep or to knit more on the Christmas stocking. Who am I kidding, a few more rows never hurt anyone.

3 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 at 6:47 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, I want to make one! Can you share the pattern?

 
At September 22, 2006 at 8:48 AM, Blogger Mom O Matic said...

So impressed you can knit!

 
At September 22, 2006 at 9:57 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

LOVE the stocking, KatieJ!! Looks beautiful! Keep posting your progress, ok? I'm due to post my bear soon. Right now I got sidetracked on another pair of bootiez.

Buttons is soo cute. And, I love the thought of her being so sweet with her baby-doll. Aww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home