Thursday, August 31, 2006

Knit Post #4 (The last numbered knit post)

I'm signing up for the big Secret Pal 9 tomorrow. "SP9" is for knitters and/or crocheters with a blog and as you may have guessed, involves secret pals. You can go to the SP9 blog and sign up for your very own secret pal, agree to the terms and from October to January you get goodies in the mail and you get to send goodies in the mail. Some of the main terms are agreeing to spend $60 not including postage, having a blog with at least 10 posts, making sure from Oct. to Jan. you have 1 post per week about knitting, and that you thank your SP on your blog. So, I have decided to stop numbering my knit posts because I'll be posting at least one per week soon.

Yes, I'm excited to get goodies in the mail, but I must admit I'm really excited about sending out fun in the form of wool and needles to someone else out there. This makes me think of my pen pal from so long ago and makes me giddy as a school girl. So, anyone else gonna sign up with me? The fun begins tomorrow!

*Gromit picture found on google-dot-com on this blog. Thanks!

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2006 at 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you shared! I always get in on these things too late. I'm going to sign up right now.

P.S. Loooove Wallace & Gromit

 
At August 31, 2006 at 9:41 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Very cool! I don't really think I have time right now to make the commitment, but maybe I will change my mind.

 
At August 31, 2006 at 11:25 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

This looks like a lot of fun! Barb is doing an International Scaft exchange - so it will be fun to see how this unfolds for both of you! I really look forward to your weekly posts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home