Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Broadway Virgin




I'm going to my first Broadway show. I'm sooo excited. I've seen shows in other cities, but this is gonna be the real thing. I can finally hold my head high around my community theater friends who have been to like a million of these things. The friend who's coming with me has already seen this show twice before! (This is a gift from hubby for mother's day...isn't he sweet?! He's going to stay home with Buttons.)

I don't really have anything profound to say except....wheeeee! I'm very excited, but it's over 2 months away. I'm not super at delayed gratification.

What did you see on Broadway the first time?

4 Comments:

At August 16, 2006 at 6:38 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I saw Wicked two years ago with some friends - it was sooooo good! My first broadway show was Phantom or the Opera, which I have seen probably two more times since then. I have also seen Miss Saigon, Les Mis, Tommy and probably a few more that I can't even remember. It is pretty convenient to go when you only live an hour out of NYC! ENJOY!

 
At August 17, 2006 at 4:14 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Oh! That's going to be a n awesome show! Lucky girl! I can't wait to hear more...

My first broadway show? Well, does the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall count???

 
At August 17, 2006 at 6:27 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

COOL! I've only seen Broadway shows that have come to Phila. But, I'm itching (really itching) to see The Color Purple.

I've heard that Wicked is 'wicked' good. Lucky you!

 
At August 18, 2006 at 7:10 PM, Blogger JerseyGirl said...

You will have a great time! I saw Wicked (with Stephanie!) a couple of years ago and it was awesome. The first show I saw was Miss Saigon with my grandmother. She passed away not long after, so that is a special memory for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home