Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bloggers Out Of Cyberspace

 

Ok, I'm the koala bear* instead of the monkey in the middle with Stephanie on my left and Tammy on my right. These are some blogger buddies of mine who along with their kids, joined Buttons, myself, a good friend of mine and her children for a fun day at the zoo. Wanna see more pics? Visit Spilling My Coffee/Beans and Forks and Chopsticks. We all laughed about this being like a first date and it kind of was. You want to look your best, say the right things and not have any awkward moments. It all worked out just fine. Tammy and I knew each other since we were in the same travel group to China, but we met Stephanie on-line. We had a good time together and the kids had fun too. Leah and Brent were fast friends and they're both so sweet! I look forward to our next outing. Scrapbooking? Chinese New Year Celebration? Tammy, do you knit? We could do that too! I enjoy blogging and there are many things one can say in this format, but I must confess it was nice to be out of cyberspace and talk in person.

*Oh, the koala bear make-up? As Buttons watched other children get the face make-up done, she decided she wanted the koala bear. However, when it came time to paint her face, she made it known that would not happen. So, I decided I would get the koala bear on my face instead. Whaddya think? Should I keep it?

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2006 at 5:57 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

What I want to know is - did you and your friend Beth (who was painted as a tiger) get pulled over on the way home?

Leah and I also had a really great time. I can't wait to get together with you gals again!

 
At July 26, 2006 at 7:41 AM, Blogger Katie J said...

It was so sad, only one person noticed on the way home. People were just too busy on their cell phone, eating, changing their shirt (?!)to notice us even when we drove by them waving madly. Oh well, my neighbor really liked it and hubby thought got a kick out of it, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home