Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tag, I'm It.

Well, I was tagged by Stephanie from FORKS & CHOPSTICKS to come up with 6 weird facts about myself. Well, it's taken awhile to post this one. Not because I'm not weird, but I wasn't sure which weird facts would be interesting to anyone else. However, I believe we're supposed to blog for ourselves and not our "audience", so here goes...

1. I played the trombone in middle school, junior high and high school. I still own the trombone and it's at my mom's house. I don't know if I'd even remember how to play it. My piano is also at her house and I'm really aching to bring it to my place. (She lives about 12 hours from us and the cost of moving a piano is not small.)

2. I made my community theater stage debut at the age of 35 playing Sr. Margaretta in "The S*und of Music". I love to sing and sometimes do it fairly well.

3. I've had weight issues since I was about 3 years old. Not too weird, since many others do, too. After being on several diets, I try not to eat veggies or fruit with high calorie or high sodium accompaniments such as celery and peanut butter or green peppers with salt. Then, I'll eat chocolate or pretzels instead. Go figure.

4. I'm not a vegetarian but I prefer my pizzas and subs/hoagies to be veggies and cheese only. Oops, another food fact.

5. I dated my hubby's brother before dating my hubby. I promise you it's not as icky as it sounds. It was a loooong time ago and was never serious, if you know what I mean.

6.I know more trivia about movie and TV than anyone not in the "biz" really should. Along those same lines, I'm a sucker for any movie or TV show that deals with time travel.

There you have it, I'm a true weirdo. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

4 Comments:

At May 8, 2006 at 3:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah, you are about as weird as I am (which means that your aren't that weird at all). I too love veggie pizza.

 
At May 9, 2006 at 5:58 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Oh my! I sure feel like a freak with my 6 odd things list - I felt odd leaving my list linger, so I saved it to draft. You are just too normal to be my friend ;)

Tammy

 
At May 12, 2006 at 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hear it for veggie pizza! Hip, hip, hooray!

Okay, I've posted my list!

-Marsha

 
At July 21, 2006 at 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home