Tuesday, September 05, 2006

One Down...999 To Go

This washcloth was actually started after this post, but we'll just pretend it was one of my many UFO's (unfinished objects). I need to weave in the ends but I'm so excited to have finished a project! On my last row, I even started to wonder if I would be able to bind off since it had been so long. This will be one of the three washcloths I plan to give as a gift along with some handmade soap. Ideally I'd like to make something for everyone this holiday season, but friends have told me to just let that idea go. Wise friends, I know. The washcloth was made out of this and was surprisingly soft. No more blog, must go knit!

Oh, please head on over to my friend Beth's new blog knitsmitten and say hi. She's a wonderful friend and has been knitting for a long time but new to the blogosphere.


I also received an e-mail from
Secret Pal 9 stating I'm officially entered and yes, I'm giddy.

5 Comments:

At September 6, 2006 at 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love the colors! I will be sure to check out your friend's blog! - Stephanie @ Forks and Chopsticks (can't seem to post as myself since moving over to Beta - I am such an ass for doing it).

 
At September 6, 2006 at 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, is that the Beth that I met at the zoo with you and Tammy? I can't seem to leave a comment on her blog since she doesn't allow Anonymous ones. I will try to do so once this Blogger Beta crap is handled! - Stephanie @ Forks and Chopsticks

 
At September 6, 2006 at 2:55 PM, Blogger Katie J said...

It is indeed the same Beth! Uh, yeah I'm not gonna go straight to Beta, that's for sure! However, you're not an ass, you're an innovator!

 
At September 6, 2006 at 9:30 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I just visited Beths blog. Very cool.

Now I feel like taking up knitting - it's so "in" and I hate to be out.

Cool washcloth.

 
At September 6, 2006 at 9:31 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Think I used the word "cool" enough? Now Allison says it all the time. Wonder where she got it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home