Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Everyday?

So apparently November is "post every day" month. It's also adoption awareness month, my hubby's birthday month (mine too), and Thanksgiving is in there somewhere as well. Posting every day seems daunting to me even when it seems I have much fodder to contemplate. I'll plan to at the very least post a different picture every day. Thanksgiving might get tricky though. We'll be seeing lotsa family!

Without going much further, let me say thanks to my secret pal for all of the great e-mails. She has some great movies to recommend along with a great sense of humor.

This pic is of Buttons making pizza and eating more toppings and cheese than she added .

While goat feeding (yes, we made another trip to the goats) her joy was palpable. She's scared of the caged chickens but will let the goats lick her hand. Yes, she did squeal.
Here's a pic of Buttons as a chicken (yes I know...irony) trick-or-treating. I think her favorite part was the flashlight. My favorite part was watching her little waddle walk in the padded costume. I'm having playgroup at my house this Friday (OMG, I am such a mom) and the kids are coming in costume. Why can't we do dress-up once a month instead of once a year?

Disclaimer: I do really I use a heavy amount of parenthesis and commas. Please forgive me, but I just can't help it. (Or can I?)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 2, 2006 at 10:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

She is just too cute!

 
At November 2, 2006 at 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hubby's b'day is this month, as well as my brother in law and nephew (so we are going to have one big b'day bash). And I'm sorry, but I have you beat with the commas and parentheses (no one, I repeat, no one can use these more than I do ;-)

 
At November 2, 2006 at 10:10 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Is November really "post every day" month? If so, I'm already behind. Can I post twice today to make up for it? I do not mind your use of ",'s" and "('s". How many words to the Grammer Rock songs do you remember?

 
At November 2, 2006 at 11:53 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

November is "post every day month" only if you want it to be. There are no official rules in blogland!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home