Saturday, November 18, 2006

Recent Projects

Here are a few pictures of things I've been doing when I'm not blogging. The lavender yarn on the needles will be a boucle mohair moebius scarf. My friend P. showed a bunch of us at our knitting group how to do this and it's really a kick. The cast-on was kicking my but and I was quite frustrated by it, so perhaps I will post about that another time. The pumpkin colored hat was for hubby, but I think will find a good home with our nephew. The striped sweater has been a UFO for Buttons before I even saw a picture of her. The soup is the best homemade soup I've ever made. Chicken noodle with the right amount of seasoning. Yeah! My mom would be so proud. (She's a very good soup maker.) I also take so many pictures of Buttons that she recently gave me the "star" treatment.



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2006 at 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love that little sweater - too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home