Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Extraordinarily Long Comment on Friends Blog...

Gina at The Mirthful Menagerie had a post about putting a moratorium on yarn and other extraneous purchases because she is looking to buy a house and found one she loves. (Yeah, Gina!) I wanted to post a comment and it became very long. Then, for some reason I decided to share the post with y'all. It made me laugh. You can laugh with me or at me, but I hope you get a chuckle as well. Also, stop by Gina's place. She's fun.

A little history. Gina, Marsha, and I will frequently post the word verification at the end of our comments on each other's blogs. Hubby is into World of Warcraft. There is a knitting group in our area that Gina attends currently. (Hopefully even after a potential move.) And without further ado...

Oh yarn mistress, we will miss the vicarious yarn purchase, but we understand the need to stop for a while. Congrats on the possible house. Will cross fingers and send good vibes your way. (But will cross one less finger if you say you can't come to the knitting group!)

Um, Hubby wants the link to the Warcraft shirt.


Word verification: wuciyh
Pronunciation: wookieyah

Definition: a Wookie cheer


1st word verification failed
.
2nd Word verification: ajcsuc
Pronunciation: adjecsuck

Definition: Adjective for describing things that suck.

Sample sentence: Word verifications ajcsuc.


(I also have word verification on my blog, so I am in no way dissing you.)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 9, 2007 at 11:30 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

Actually, I've never put word verification on my blog. If the weirdos want to stop by, I don't mind--as long as they have something meaningful (or at least interesting) to contribute to the conversation and behave themselves.

 
At January 9, 2007 at 11:33 PM, Blogger Marsha said...

Oh--you can find tons of Warcraft-themed apparel at Cafe Press. I kind of like this one. Heh.

(And a happy "hqiogih" to you, too!)

 
At January 10, 2007 at 12:16 AM, Blogger Beth said...

You crack me up.

"And I'm not "mkjookkim" around!"

 
At January 10, 2007 at 9:14 AM, Blogger Katie J said...

Marsha,

I did know that you don't require word verification. I've thought about taking mine off 'cause it can be a pain in the butt. But funny too.

I'm going to go and nittqow now. I think I shall use black and white yarn, but I'll need a good bovine pattern.

 
At January 10, 2007 at 9:31 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

Hmmm. The link I posted didn't work (that's what I get for trying to write HTML when I'm dead tire), so here it is again.

 
At January 10, 2007 at 9:52 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Oh I LOVE getting long comments on my blog! Who doesn't? LOL

If you didn't get a chance to check it on my response in my blog, the Warcraft shirt I made is at this location:

http://www.cafepress.com/mirthful

I also intend to create other shirts too, maybe even some knitting-themed ones. But figured I'd start out slow.

Ok so my word verification?

"meelsn"

When I asked the chef what his expertise was, he replied, "Oh, you know, preparing meelsn' stuff...."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home