Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ho! Ho! NO!

Last year, this was the scene when we tried to get Buttons to take a picture with Santa. Crocodile tears I tell you. True terror. Actually he was a lovely Santa (click the pic for Buttons view though). Hubby's brother took this picture as we exited the area very quickly.
This weekend we went to a craft fair where they had Santa in a room with candy and toys for the children. Buttons was brave and looked in the door and then she was done. The lure of toys did not sway her. She stuck to her guns. I'm thinking by the time she's not scared of Santa she'll tell me she's too old for that sort of thing. Perhaps I'll send the picture of me with Santa in our Christmas cards this year.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 18, 2007 at 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I thought she was okay with Santa now. Didn't she say he would allowed to stop by your house this year?

 
At November 19, 2007 at 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie...looking at Zora's view of Santa, she must have thought Uncle Geoff was VERY brave to pick up her gifts from Santa last year. HA! It's a really sweet pic of you and the old guy. He was a nice Santa.

 
At November 19, 2007 at 11:52 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Love the ButtonsView. Hilarious and oh-so sinister. How could a wee girl with such sweet, cool-stripey stockings not be fierce enough for Santa? Oh, yeah. She's just a babe. Save the stockings for a couple years...or better yet, send them to wzgirl. XO

 
At November 20, 2007 at 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no worries, I never liked anyone in costume when I was little, especially when you cant see their face. I was especially scared of Goofy in Disney World. Come to think of it, I still am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home