Monday, November 12, 2007

Falling

I love autumn. For me, when the leaves change it's always been magic. Except for living in New England, I believe Pennsylvania is the next best place for leaf watching. There are rolling hills with many trees and the season lasts longer than when I lived in Michigan or Illinois.
Trees that turn completely red are my favorite, but I also love seeing trees with very dark bark with the conrast of bright yellow leaves.
I also really enjoy raking the leaves and so does Buttons. Yes, we made a big pile for her to jump in and throw the leaves up in the air. This was the first year we didn't have to coax her into it, we only had to ask.
The father and daughter bonding moments happen all year around, but this one was in the fall and made my heart grow a bit. Aren't they adorable? Buttons had just received her flu shot that week and they were pretending she was the doctor and Hubby was the patient and he needed a shot.
What's your favorite thing about fall?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 13, 2007 at 10:51 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Great pics!! I love Autumn, too, in all of its orangy crunchiness! Hope that you're feeling better.

 
At November 13, 2007 at 4:45 PM, Blogger walternatives said...

I love Fall as well, but I think we may have missed it this year. Currently, it's 83 degrees here and I had to turn on the a/c when I came home from class. Argh.

 
At November 19, 2007 at 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite time of year and the next best is spring, as the seasons push and shove each other around for their place in winter and summer. So many fresh smells and views.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home