Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Scarlet Pimpernel


I don't know what part I'm playing yet, but I'm going to be in "The Scarlet Pimpernel" (the musical version). The read through begins today and I'll be 'playing' with some friends from previous shows and some friends who I roped into doing auditions. I'm really excited to be in another show singing again. Thanks for your good vibes. I'll give an update when I know what part I'll be doing. The director did tell me he would like to tip his hat to "Tale of Two Cities" and have a Madame Defarge character knitting at the guillotine, so I may get to knit on stage. How cool would that be?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 11, 2007 at 5:08 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

CONGRATS!! What great news!

The other day, at a professional training, a guy asked me if I was like Madame Defarge...and could knit and take notes at the same time. Loved that. I think that this calls for a special Scarlet Pimpernel project!!

XO

 
At November 11, 2007 at 9:45 AM, Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

How great is that??!!

Wool Gathering is on our List! And thaks for the link to "to do list"!

 
At November 11, 2007 at 5:08 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Good for you!

Please keep us posted on your part and let your friends know when the show runs - I'd love to come and see one of your shows.

HUGS!

 
At November 12, 2007 at 12:55 PM, Blogger walternatives said...

Congratulations! Woo hoo! As for knitting on stage? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

 
At November 12, 2007 at 3:48 PM, Blogger Imperatrix said...

congratulations! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home