Sunday, May 20, 2007

SP9 Thank You Pics (Long Overdue)

I had posted a while ago a brief picture of a box I received from my Secret Pal a while after SP9 was finished. She had been a great Secret Pal going above and beyond what was called for and then she sent a wonderful box of goodies after SP9 was over. Well, here are pics of the goods. Thanks Kathy!
She sent this lovely cup and saucer along with 2 wonderful teas. The one on the left may now be my favorite tea and the one on the right is not only yummy, but is a flower that opens in my teapot!
Here's a book I had asked for entitled "No One Cares What You Had For Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog" which is fun and hopefully is helpful for my peeps out there reading my blog. The peppermint vanilla candle smells so great, I wish I had "smell-o-vision". Yeah, those chocolate Easter eggs (with caramel, raspberry, peanut butter, coconut and java)? Gone and might I say delicious! Kathy, you were right about the shortbread. Awesome, buttery goodness.

Here's a lovely handwritten note between some EO Lemon Verbena body lotion and shower gel which I had never tried before, but I'm now a fan. Thanks for all the wonderful gifts, the thoughtful e-mails, fun e-cards and your comments on my blog. You were a great Secret Pal and continue to be a great blog-bud. Perhaps we'll meet at a festival someday or when I'm in your neck of the woods. I sure hope so. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

(One thing I forgot to include was a picture of the wonderful Lantern Moon tape measure she included as well. I'm already using it in my knitting and it didn't get in the photo shoot. I've always wanted one of these! Thanks!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 at 12:01 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

You are oh so welcome! You were a great pal to spoil.
Hugs!

 
At May 21, 2007 at 8:42 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Oooooh la la! What a thoughtful gift. Does Kathy need another pal? Do I have to knit? ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home