Friday, April 13, 2007

Thanks Easter Bunny (Actually my SP9!)


Here's the short version of the long post I want to write, but I'm in a fretful week. The Easter Bunny came to me last week in the form of my SP9 (that's right, the Secret Pal from last time). I had company and it's taken me awhile to get back into the swing of things, but I could wait no longer to post about this since I was incredibly surprised and thankful. "Tart Diva" from Bread and Circulars was my SP9 and she sent me wonderful, wonderful things during SP9, so imagine my surprise when this package arrived at my doorstep last Thursday. (Yes, the guilt about not posting about this earlier is eating me alive, but I'm consoling myself with the perfect tea and delicious chocolates she sent.) I will take pictures of everything and give you the run down on the items. However, I must go to playgroup with Buttons. First, a big thank you to my not-so-secret-now Secret Pal 9. THANK YOU! You are amazing, you have wonderful taste and I swear I can hear your voice in your e-mails and notes to me. What a gift you have.

1 Comments:

At April 15, 2007 at 4:41 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

You are quite welcome! Glad you liked it.
Please do let me know if you are ever in my neck of the woods. Maybe we can get together if you come down for Md Sheep and Wool. I always need someone to shop with :-)
Hugs!
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home