Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fashion Review





























Several months ago I found a review on Mom-O-Matic's blog about clothing she had received in the mail from a company called IGIGI and I thought that was pretty cool. Somebody sends you clothes to try on, review items on your blog, and send them back. Then a lovely woman named Ozlem e-mailed and asked if I'd like to do a review for them. Holy Cow! Um, yeah!

She sent me a lovely top (pictured, but mine was in red) and bottom that was slinky and sexy. Oh, I wanted it to fit and I wanted to like it. Unfortunately this outfit was not meant for my body shape. I think I needed to be taller and also love my curves more. For some reason I had a brain cloud about this review and I'm ashamed to admit how long it's taken me to do it.

I guess the one bonus of taking so long is the fact that I recently started getting some of my spring clothes out and I noticed I have an IGIGI hand-me-down from my sister-in-law that I love. The black wide leg crepe pants are comfy, slinky, classic and make me feel sexy. (Right now, that's saying something.) So, although the outfit Ozlem sent didn't work for me, I would still recommend trying them. I'm a big girl who's not prone to feeling sexy too often, but when I put those pants on, watch out! I'm feelin' fine. Thanks Ozlem*!

*To contact Ozlem, click here. (There's a coupon on there.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2007 at 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think wide leg black crepe pants are flattering on all body types! I have a pair from Eileen Fisher and love them! That top is nice, especially in red - very va-va-voom! Grrrrowl!

 
At March 30, 2007 at 9:48 PM, Blogger Mom O Matic said...

I could see how that top would be a little grabby on the back fat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home