Friday, March 23, 2007

14 Pounds Down




Ok. I've been really down about not being on the M.I.L.F. program lately, but I've lost 2 more pounds since the last weigh in and I'm down 14 pounds now, so something's working. Wheee! I am walking around without a fourteen pound fish, kitty litter or vacuum inside me. That seems very uncomfortable, doesn't it? Anyway, it's been like three months and even though 14 pounds doesn't seem like major progress, I have to give myself a pat on the back every now and again or I'll just slide right back into all my old bad habits. Vigilance and moderation is my current motto.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At March 23, 2007 at 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is great!

 
At March 23, 2007 at 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome results. Go pick up three five pound bags of sugar - pretty damn heavy, aren't they! Once I get home from vacation I am back on WW (myself and another blogger are going to have a weight loss blog). Let me know if you feel like joining!
Stephanie
www.forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

 
At March 24, 2007 at 6:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!! I may not even recognize you next time I see you. That vacuum does seem uncomfortable to cary around - I have about 4 extra vacuums (wow).

Keep up the great work!

 
At March 24, 2007 at 6:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

that's carry around. You get my drift.

 
At March 27, 2007 at 2:39 PM, Blogger sillychick said...

I'll pat you on the back, too! I think you've done awesomely!

 
At March 30, 2007 at 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's excellent. I love the picture comparisons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home