Friday, May 04, 2007

Shell and Cheese

Mmmm, Midnight Moon cheese. Ever had it? Go get some now. I'll wait...It's my favorite cheese and I bought a little today with apricot and cumin preserves. Click on the above picture and you'll get the info on this goat cheese gem.

So the blogging has been a bit slow lately. And posts about knitting? I've been very lax in that department. However, I have been knitting and am hoping to have an FO (finished object) soon. It doesn't look that fabulous in the above picture, but I really like it and since it's my oldest UFO (unfinished object) I'm really happy it's almost done. I only have to knit a few more rows and make sure both sides are even, do a three needle bind off on the shoulders and do 2 sideseams. Whoohoo! (Yes that's our little fluffball cat who loves this shell and would really like it for a blanket. (Click on the shell picture to find the pattern.)

Another reason for a small amount of knitting posts? I don't think I write about knitting very well. Sorry Secret Pal.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2007 at 5:30 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I'm putting that cheese on my shopping list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home