Friday, February 16, 2007

Good News, Not So Good News

First, thank you for the wonderful comments on my previous post. I felt very unsure of myself in the moment trying to think on my feet and it was wonderful to hear such good things.

In Good News...

We have a computer (thanks Hubby!).
We didn't lose info from computer.
Hubby's brother is visiting this weekend and joining us for our annual Chinese New Year celebration.
Buttons and I have just been having a great time together and it just feels like she truly enjoys having me for her Mama. (That feels good, especially when she needs a 'time out'.)
Buttons' sweater has been completed.

In Not So Good News...

Found out my mom was in the hospital overnight for chest pains and she didn't call me. (She's ok and promised to call next time she was admitted to a hospital, right mom?)
I have fallen off the wagon ever since returning from CA with my Future M.I.L.F. plan and couldn't even bear to look at the scales. (Help please!)
The neck on the sweater for Buttons needs to be redone to be a bit bigger as my girl has a mighty big noggin'.

That's it for now. I didn't have anything cohesive to say, but I missed blogging, so I had to put down something. The picture represents 3 things I love. Hubby & Buttons and then food. I must work on a healthy love for the lover that feels so good and then weighs so bad. Have a great weekend and send some good appetite suppressant mojo my way, would ja?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At February 17, 2007 at 12:54 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

I LOVE the pic. Wonderful representation of "hungry". I love it. Buttons rocks. Hang in there you future MILF. I wanna join the club....

 
At February 17, 2007 at 1:13 AM, Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

I didn't have a good week in the future MILF dept. either b/c of stupid Valentine's day. I ate a TON of chocolate. ugh. NO portion control here.

Hope your ma's okay! Scary!!

 
At February 17, 2007 at 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too think the picture is great!
Stephanie
www.forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

 
At February 19, 2007 at 9:04 PM, Blogger MamaMaven said...

I had a crappy week too, sometimes it is so hard to get and stay committed when you have so many commitments already. Buttons is soooooo cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home