Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oh Fudge

Only we didn't say fudge. Our home computer is dead and we're about ready to take it to the field. Hubby is very good at fixing these things, but to no avail. I'm currently on his work laptop to post and say I'm not sure when I'll be back to posting. I'm sure it will be a few days. What did we ever do before these things? I guess I will be knitting more and maybe even (gasp) housework! Well, I'll return when I'm able. Till then, I may have to rent Office Space or 2001: A Space Odyssey or any other movie where computers are the enemy and they get what's coming to them.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 8, 2007 at 12:37 AM, Blogger Gaurav said...

Nice Pic:)

 
At February 8, 2007 at 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Office Space is one of my favorite movies ever, for sheer entertainment value. Hang in there! (The "Oh Fudge" thing reminded me of A Christmas Story where the kid says (not fudge) and gets his mouth washed out with soap - LOL.)

 
At February 9, 2007 at 11:42 AM, Blogger sillychick said...

That scene from Christmas Story is so great! We say that constantly around out house.
OOOHHH FUUUUUDDDDDDDj...only I didn't say Fudge.

Come back!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home