Thursday, December 06, 2007

Let It Snow

Before mittens...
and after...


Buttons was so excited by the snow yesterday that she dug right into it. It's not her first snow, but she was quite shocked at how cold it was. When I put her mittens on, she lit up like a... well, like a Christmas tree. I need to get those crock mitts finished so she'll have some back-ups. I'm just a little stifled by the whole blocking thing which I've never tried. Yeah, I was one of those kids who didn't want to do anything unless I could do it right the first time. Buttons seems to enjoy the process and I'm glad. She also loves snow. Can you tell?

Ok, enough free form rambling. Soon I will get back to the great questions everyone asked. I'm just still a little stunned from Nablopomo.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 6, 2007 at 10:02 AM, Blogger Gina said...

OMG those pictures are awesome!!

 
At December 6, 2007 at 3:39 PM, Blogger Beth said...

great photos!

 
At December 7, 2007 at 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA, great photos!
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

 
At December 7, 2007 at 9:36 PM, Blogger moosie said...

awww what a little cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home