Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

The tree is up...

Decorations have been made...

Santa Clause is comin' to town...

Buttons has a fudge face...


I'm so behind right now it's insane, but I feel an odd calm. Shopping delirium? The mess in my house has finally driven me insane? Maybe I just want Christmas to be stress free and enjoyable. Hubby is working today but won't be going back until next year. I'm so happy about that, and I'm going to try and not make our time together just about getting ready for company and gifts. I'm craving this together time with Hubby and Buttons and I'm going to enjoy it. I'm also looking forward to my mom, her partner and my brother coming to celebrate my favorite holiday.

So, I may not be posting until next year.
I wish you all a happy and peaceful holiday season.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At December 19, 2007 at 10:52 AM, Blogger Imperatrix said...

Have a wonderful holiday, then!

(But, boy howdy, that decorations pic was scary when I first saw it -- "Who gave her two black eyes?!")

Enjoy the special time with your special people.

 
At December 20, 2007 at 1:19 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Are those Shrinky Dinks on your eyes? Sweet.

Big hugs to you...buttons...and grandma! Have a great time. See you next year. XO

 
At December 20, 2007 at 9:18 AM, Blogger Katie J said...

Those are indeed Shrinky Dinks WZ-girl.

 
At December 20, 2007 at 11:51 AM, Blogger walternatives said...

I, too, thought I recognized Shrinky Dinks. What fun! It warms my heart to read that you're going to make the concentrated effort to have fun AND enjoy it - a most important combination.

Happiest of holidays to you and yours...

love love love,
walternatives

 

Post a Comment

<< Home