Friday, September 21, 2007

What's Your Superpower?


This Monday I will have some very easy knitting ready as I sink into my sofa to watch Heroes. I can't wait. Haven't seen it? Come on, try it. Everyone's watching it. You know you want to. Seriously, it's good TV.

Everyone in the show has their own superpower like reading minds or being able to heal themselves. I think everyone has at least one superpower in real life. Hubby can make his throat bubble out like a frog. One of our friends has a knack for finding four-leaf clovers. I have so much trivia about movies in my head that I'm frequently able to name the title of a movie after given only minimal amounts of information even though I have never seen the movie. Lame, I know, but it's my superpower.

So, what's your superpower? This is a great time to de-lurk if you're out there but have never commented. Post in the comments, or if you have a blog, write about it and let us know where to find you.

Oh, and on Monday at 9pm (EST) don't bother calling my house because I'll be watching Hiro.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At September 22, 2007 at 12:10 PM, Blogger insanemommy said...

Hmmm, must think of what my "superpower" is?!?!?!

 
At September 22, 2007 at 1:52 PM, Blogger thursday said...

Hmm...I find stuff and remember crazy details. I remember provenience numbers from 1996 and 1998 (from a dig I was on), I remember most of our customer names, where their samples are, who's working on them... And if someone needs to find something - they all come to me (even my bosses). And they all say I should be a detective instead. So, there ya go! Oh, and I have an extremely long tongue (like Gene Simmons from Kiss). But that's just something weird. ;)

 
At September 22, 2007 at 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what my superpower is but yay for Heros being back! -secret swapper p.s. I'll be mailing your package in about a week!

 
At September 22, 2007 at 4:45 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I haven't seen Heroes yet - I am usually a little behind on the popular shows. Maybe I'll tivo it.

My superpower is being able to remember exact color shades, so that I can match other items to them without bringing a swatch for reference.

 
At September 24, 2007 at 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny ~ I just watched the first two shows of the first season on Netflix last night! I think I will be hooked. My superpower? Hmmm...never, ever forgetting a face. (Now names, that is a different story.)

 
At September 24, 2007 at 10:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

1. I can knit and read at the same time.

2. I can remember books in the same way you can remember movie trivia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home