Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Blogiversary Marsha!

In celebration of year two of her blog, my friend Marsha has a contest running. She asks what 3 things would we bring onto a desert island with us. Here's where we run into a problem Marsha. I need more information. How long will I be there? Are there others? Is there food? Are you asking me for things I cherish most or what I believe to be the most practical solutions to this problem?

Yeah, contests like these I will never win.

However, I shall make my own parameters. I have decided that I will only be on this desert island for as long as I desire. Food and shelter will be easy to find and the weather will be nice. I have decided this is like a vacation so Hubby and Buttons will be with me. I don't know if our kitty would do well, so I may have our neighbors take care of her since they spoil her anyway. I would like to bring clothing, but I'm not going to waste one on that.

1. Knitting. As much as I can fit into one suitcase. I can knit and re-knit, make my own patterns and do things I wouldn't normally do with my knitting because sometimes it seems like I just hold my knitting too tightly. Maybe I'd loosen my grip.

2. Ok, my next instinct is some sort of electrical device, but I'm sure that's not allowed, but I'd like to at least bring a camera. I can't seem to go more than 2 days without taking a picture and capturing as many moments as possible. (Maybe I should rethink that clothing thing.)

3. Chocolate? Books? Maybe I could finally kick my chocolate insanity. So, books it is. Yes, books with an s. Maybe the Hobbit trilogy or (sorry Marsha) the Harry Potter books. I haven't read all of either, but the books are long, well-loved and Hubby would read them too.

Wait, do Buttons and Hubby get there own 3 items? If not, that changes my answers, but knitting would still be on the list.

So Marsha, there it is, my contest entry. Thankfully you had few rules, so I shouldn't be disqualified. Happy Blogiversary! Keep blogging!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 at 9:36 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Katie, you crack me up! :-)

G

 
At September 18, 2007 at 3:34 PM, Blogger Robin said...

You're so funny - but I would ask all the same questions!! I need more information!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home