Sunday, September 23, 2007

Knitting Update

I'm currently getting busy on my Wallaby sweater for Buttons, but here are a few things I've been doing as well...
Baby hats in Mission Falls Cotton from "Last Minute Gifts".
My first set of baby booties from Bernat Organic Cotton with the free pattern on the band.
Oh, did I mention I'm addicted to these washrags? Oh, baby I can't stop making them. I have a stack that's growing all the time. I've hooked others into it, too. Beware...I warned you. Picks of the Wallaby soon to come.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At September 23, 2007 at 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see Wallaby!

 
At September 23, 2007 at 11:33 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Pretty colors, girl. I especially love the blue bonnet! Nice.

 
At September 24, 2007 at 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always loved those little Last Minute bonnets. I need to find a new baby so I can knit one!

 
At September 24, 2007 at 9:20 PM, Blogger Gina said...

So would you say that the washcloths are like, oh, maybe KNITTING CRACK? ;-)

I know. They are addictive.

And I HEART those booties. MUST make some!

 
At September 24, 2007 at 11:57 PM, Blogger Katie J said...

Oh yeah, Gina just like knitting crack ;-)

I like those booties as well. So quick too!

 
At September 25, 2007 at 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your booties, was speaking with Beth D and she said that if I spoke with you maybe you would make these bootie in adult size...so what do you think?
Thank you

 
At September 26, 2007 at 2:21 PM, Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Nice Ballbands! ATTAGirl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home