Friday, May 25, 2007

Thanks Secret Pal 10!!!!!!!!!!!!


My SP10 package arrived yesterday during Buttons' nap. The postman must've known this box had great goodies in it as he rang the bell frantically and knocked. (No Buttons didn't wake up, she was out cold.) Ok, this bag with the guide loop on the inside, the drawstring, and the attachable loop on the outside is great! A few years ago I went to Anaheim, CA with hubby who went to a conference while I went to Disneyland with my knitting. Let me tell you, I got the looks standing in line with my needles and yarn. This bag would have been perfect for that and I think it will work well sitting outside with Buttons as she wades in her pool and plays in her sandbox. Thanks so much!


This book is one I have coveted for a long time. I took it out from the library. I put it on a wish list. I've almost purchased it on several occasions. It's the perfect gift for me! Thanks Secret Pal!

This mercerized cotton yarn is Lara from elann.com and it feels wonderful. I'm not certain what I'm going to make with it, but I can't wait to get it on the needles. It's got a great feel. The recommended gauge is 24-26 stitches over 32-36 rows makes a 10 x 10cm (4 inch) square on US size 3 or4 needles. I have 3 balls of each at 138 yards (127 m) and I'm certain I can get more in the same dye-lot if needed. Any suggestions knitters?

These scissors are perfect for a mama with a toddler. She can't get them open, but when I do, they're nice and sharp. This tape measure? Click on the picture and maybe you can see the little teapot at the end of the tape. So cute!

Then in a note she tells me to get ready for my next package! Wow SP10, you've been busy. Thank you for truly spoiling me. I brought everything to my knitting group last night and there was drool. That bag almost didn't make it home with me. Thanks!!!!

3 Comments:

At May 25, 2007 at 8:25 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

That's a wonderful set of goodies! Now that I've seen one of those Go Knit pouches in person, I definitely want one for my self.

 
At May 25, 2007 at 2:29 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Wow! What perfect gifts.

 
At May 25, 2007 at 10:47 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Have bag, will knit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home