Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Referral Anniversary!


Our "China Family" has been e-mailing back and forth to get ready for the big party we celebrate near Family Day (some call it Gotcha Day) at the end of July. One of the moms just e-mailed me and reminded me today is the 2 year anniversary of our referrals. Here are the pictures we received 2 years ago today. I prepared myself before I looked at the pictures because I knew it could take time to make a connection. However, I saw Buttons and fell head over heels immediately. Look at that sweet face. For all those who are still waiting, I promise it does come and as I'm sure you already know, is well worth the wait.

(I had to interupt Wordless Wednesday for this. Sometimes I just don't play by the rules.)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 23, 2007 at 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a sweet picture. Wow, do I remember that feeling of seeing those photos for the first time. Surreal, joyous.

 
At May 24, 2007 at 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! So sweet! It is amazing how quickly they grow!
Stephanie
www.forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

 
At May 24, 2007 at 2:19 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

OMG, I was out taking pictures of Allison & haven't uploaded them - with the same intentions of celebrating Referral Day. Can you believe it? 2 years already. God, I remember THE CALL like it was yesterday, yet, it seems like I've know Allie my whole life.

Happy Referral Day!

 
At May 26, 2007 at 10:25 PM, Blogger Irena said...

We also got our referral 2 years ago on the exact date. Time flies, doesn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home