Thursday, January 28, 2010

Word

Word. Words. It's been along time since you've heard any from me and as I write this I'll be honest and let you know that I don't really know what comes next. I just know I miss writing on this blog and I want to get back to doing it on a more regular basis.
I also want to make some changes. I've been calling my daughter Buttons on this blog, but as she gets older, it seems like it just doesn't fit anymore. Also, I've been calling my husband Hubby. Not too original, right? Also, it's a little possessive in tone. Here's the part where I reveal the new names, but the problem is I don't really have any.
Yet.

So, with my next post I hope to reveal new names and perhaps give you some glimpses into my knitting world. (With pictures!)

For now, just know that we're good here. Whatever our names are.

5 Comments:

At January 30, 2010 at 9:49 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Hey Friend!
Good to read a post from you. Look forward to hearing/reading the big name reveal for Buttons & Hubby - surely they'll be perfectly fitting.

 
At January 31, 2010 at 10:55 PM, Blogger Katie J said...

Thanks Tammy. I'm still pondering. We were just talking about wanting to get together with y'all the other day.

 
At February 13, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Nice to see you're back!

 
At February 14, 2010 at 12:18 AM, Blogger ProfessorMom said...

Aha! So it takes a snowstorm and complete shutdown of normal life to get you back writing? Well, if so, I am glad for the snow. Nice to hear what you have been thinking about.

miss you!

 
At April 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Blogger Moppott said...

YES...you MUST write...you have a gift, daughter!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home