Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Play's the Thing


Well, if any of you are still out there, I thought I'd share what's been keeping me busy lately. I was cast in Neil Simon's Rumors in June. I have the role of Chris Gorman and it's my first "leading" role. It's very much an ensemble piece, but I have the most lines and stage time I've ever had.

Buttons is doing well and is excited/nervous as the new school year approaches. She's in her last year of pre-school and I just can't believe how time is flying.

Ok, we're off to the library, but I had to touch base since it had been so long.



Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At August 28, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Blogger walternatives said...

I'm so proud of you! Congratulations on this monumentous role!

 
At August 28, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Blogger Katie J said...

Thanks! It's crazy and fun!

 
At September 2, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Anonymous robin said...

How exciting! Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you're doing well.

 
At September 8, 2009 at 8:08 PM, Blogger Moppott said...

I have seen that look on your face before and it lalways cracks me up!! Can't wait to see it LIVE!!!!!
Love you, Sweets, Mom

 
At October 7, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Blogger ProfessorMom said...

So sorry we didn't get to see you in this play. I can tell from various things you have written that you enjoyed it. You go, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home