Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sakura Sunday

There is something magical that happens when the sun shines and you can finally (!) take off your jacket in the spring. Add a Cherry Blossom Festival with friends and you have what feels like a fresh new start. It's like the dregs of winter just melt away as you feel the sun burn into your skin. I had been in a funk of a mood for a while and our trek to Fairmount Park in Philadelphia was just the trick to snap me out of it.
Cherry Blossoms

Buttons' first face painting.
Buttons and one of her best buddies S had a wonderful time together.
Buttons and S enjoyed finding dropped blossoms to hold and I just love this picture.

This is approximately my sixth try for this post, so let me know if it works please.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Success! The photos showed up this time! (And I see that they're hosted at blogspot, not at the other URL that appeared in your broken links before.)

 
At May 2, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Blogger KnittingReader said...

It worked with Internet Explorer but not with Firefox. I love the pictures, thank you!

 
At May 6, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Blogger Moppott said...

Nani thinks the cherry blossoms are almost as beautiful as Buttons! Great job on the pics, Sweetie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home