Monday, February 02, 2009

6 More Weeks

It's Groundhog Day and unfortunately Phil predicted more winter. So, bundle up and enjoy the videos, one for the kids (with Steve from Blues Clues) and a couple for the adults. Have you seen the movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray? No? Rent it now! It's funny and it's an annual event for us. It has also become a big holiday with my knitting buds. We're getting together to watch the movie, do some knitting and eat some groundhog cookies. (Beth has a wonderful assortment of cookie cutters and has 2(!!!) groundhog cookie cutters and a love for this holiday.)

This is also my grandpa's birthday who died last month, so I'm thinking of him today.




Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2009 at 12:10 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

One of these days, I'm going to have to watch that movie. Everyone keeps telling me about it.
About my niece, my sister is just storing these moments for when she goes off to college in the fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home