Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Year of the Ox (aka The Year of the Dance)

I had a better post to go with this video, but I lost it after having to change the URL for the video. The gist of it was it's been a while. I have much to say, but thought I'd come back to the blogosphere with Buttons dancing at a CNY celebration. (She's in the green.) Her legs were so tired the next day she walked around quite gingerly for a while.
"Xin [sing] Nian [nee-an] Kuai [kwai] Le [ler]"
(Happy New Year in Mandarin.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

She sure did cut the rug that day. How cute.

I wasn't able to view the video - it said it was private.

 
At January 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Blogger Katie J said...

Ok, I think I've fixed the problem. Thanks for letting me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home