Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!


I've known him since I was 17 and I'm still crazy about him. He's sweet and thoughtful. He's a wonderful father and my best friend. He's smart, funny and soft spoken. He surprises people with his wicked wit and makes me smile all the time. He makes me want to be a better person. He's seen me at my worst and still thinks the best of me. He cares about others and is always willing to lend a hand. He is a good person.

Today I celebrate my Hubby.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 29, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Please tell M HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us. I agree, he is a great guy & deserves being celebrated. He was a fine catch ;0)

WONDERFUL picture of the birthday boy, BTW.

 
At November 29, 2008 at 9:43 AM, Blogger Carrie Penny said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 
At January 8, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Handsome Devil, your man!

HappyNew Year, friend. Sorry I've been away so long. Missed you. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home