Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Buttons!

You are now 4 years old and I can't believe it!
You love writing your letters, reading books, painting, playing on the playground with friends, cooking, helping, singing, dancing and fairy-winged basketball.
You love animals (especially dogs).
You remember things I have long since forgot.
You still come in to our bed in the morning to snuggle, which I will miss when you feel you're too old for that.
You say please and thank you, but more importantly, you care about the feelings of others.
You help your friends when they're scared to go into a new situation.
You console others when they cry.
You know how to be a friend.
You have the best sense of humor ever. Hilarious!
You make me proud to be your mother every day.
I hope I can live up to your excellence Buttons.

Happy 4th Birthday Buttons!
I love you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Blogger Robin said...

How sweet! She is a very special little girl - happy (belated) birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home