Saturday, September 20, 2008

Apparently September is a busy month...

I miss you my bloggy friends, but September seems to be kicking my butt.
So, here are a few updates for you.

Secret Pal news: My secret pal sent me a great package and I need to take pictures and post all the lovely things. Thank you Carrie!

Buttons news: The girl LOVES school and we're very happy for that.

Knitting news: I've been knitting too sporadically and haven't even been able to hang with my knitting buds. I do want to finish Hubby's stocking before Christmas though.

Marsha news: Her brother-in-law is out of Nigeria. Yay!

Theater news: Closing night for one show, tomorrow I need to be "off book" for my next show and I'm going to help with auditions for the Christmas show.

Today we're off to see a friend we haven't seen in a long long time and Buttons just woke up in a foul foul mood. I'm gonna go try to give her a hug. Hope y'all are in good health.

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Blogger wzgirl said...

Hope the hug worked! (Sending another one to both you and buttons). xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home