Thursday, July 24, 2008

More Theater!


Well, I auditioned for a part in a local production of Almost, Maine and I'm crazy excited. This is my first non-musical and I really can't believe I'm in it. We just had our first read-through this past Tuesday and the cast is really talented. I'm a bit nervous about memorizing lines, but even more than that I have a stage kiss. This is my first scripted stage kiss as well as the first kiss I've had that didn't involve my husband (pre and post wedding) in over twenty years. It will be fine, but I'm really out of my comfort zone right now. Excited, anxious, and uncomfortable actually feels good though.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 26, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Congratulations! Your knitting buds will have some fine ideas on how to get through that stage kiss and give it your all!

 
At July 28, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss acting. I haven't done a show since I was in College. Wow, they did pick me a great SP didn't they!

 
At July 28, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Blogger Katie J said...

You're so sweet! Thanks SP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home