Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back to Reality


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?



I'm currently dealing with jet lag, so this was the best I could do for today. I'm missing our friends in Belgium and haven't been able to catch them on Skype. My house is a wreck and I feel paralyzed by it right now. However, it's great to see our cat and our friends and mostly I'm glad to be home. I'm just ready to pitch everything in our house out the window right now and start fresh. I'll chalk it up to jet lag and tomorrow or Tuesday I'm sure I'll have the energy to whip this place into shape. A girl can dream, can't she?

4 Comments:

At June 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Blogger wzgirl said...

I'ma snapdragon, too. I guess that's why were friends.

Feel better soon. Good to see you back. xoxo

 
At June 26, 2008 at 12:33 AM, Blogger Noriguri said...

Hi! I am Snapdragon too. I never seen this flower though..

Welcome back to the States. I feel you are much closer to me!

Noriko

 
At June 27, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I am an Iris! It's so good to have you home again! :-)

 
At July 2, 2008 at 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hey again!

Your SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home