Thursday, May 08, 2008

Weekend Paradise


This is my 3rd Mother's Day and this year I'm spending it in Paris with Hubby and Buttons. Our hotel is steps away from the Arc de Triomphe and since this is our first time to "gay Par-ee" we're planning to visit all the major spots. We leave tomorrow morning but I'll be back Sunday evening and shortly after I'll post pictures. I'm a lucky woman and after the news about my neighbor's son I'm feeling even more thankful than before. Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers, waiting to be mothers, or enjoy nurturing people.
Why not celebrate life this weekend?

*By the way, the mystery bottle was liquid margarine for "roasting and baking".

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous. I want to go to Paris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home