Tuesday, July 10, 2007

First Champagne


Remember in The Sound of Music when the children sang "So Long, Farewell" and Liesel asked if she could stay up and taste her first champagne? Well, there was a toast at the wedding and Buttons sat on my lap, dipped her finger in my glass and before I knew what had happened she tasted her first champagne (from her finger). Liesel was 16 going on 17 and Buttons is 2 going on 3. I guess they start earlier these days. The really bad part? I think she liked it. However, that smile could have been because she got away with something.

2 Comments:

At July 10, 2007 at 4:33 PM, Blogger Robin said...

What a cute picture and a cute story to go with it! She does look mischievous in that picture.

 
At July 10, 2007 at 6:15 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Oh. My. Dog. She is soooo cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home