Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Haircut

I am not a stylist nor have I ever played one on TV. I have tried cutting hair on friends when they tell me "just cut a straight line" and they don't believe me when I say I can't. However, my daughter currently only allows me near her head with scissors. She'll barely sit still for me, but she will sob if someone else does it. So, armed with a comb, scissors and the promise of a lollipop, I cut Buttons' hair outside with her in a diaper. I think it turned out pretty well for such a squirmy worm...

Before

After
(with blue raspberry lollipop tongue)

4 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 at 1:32 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Loooooove it! Very good job.

 
At May 29, 2007 at 2:46 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Good job, mom! :-)

 
At May 29, 2007 at 5:59 PM, Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

those pictures are PRECIOUS! :)

 
At May 30, 2007 at 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job. Very cute cut!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home