Sunday, November 02, 2008

NaBloPoMo

I've always signed up for NaBloPoMo, so I'll try it again this year. I find that while sometimes I'm really stretching it to find a post every day, I often find that it makes me be present and deliberate in my day. This being the month of Thanksgiving, I think I will post a good deal about what I'm thankful for and try to keep the craziness of December at bay.

Today, I'm thankful for spending time with my family. We raked leaves together yesterday. It was wonderful watching Buttons jump in the big pile of leaves Hubby had made while wearing a sweater I had made. This morning on our way to church we sang "Peace Like A River" and I watched Buttons hold her baby and sing to her like I did when she was a tiny peanut.

Hmmm...stopping to blog about the things I'm thankful for is a great reminder.
Thanks NaBloPoMo!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home